1-11-18 Taking the Stress Out of the College Application Process (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600   This week’s episode of Living Well with Dr. Peg, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and anxiety expert, Dr. Michele Cooley-Strickland gives helpful information for the whole family to take the stress out of the college application process. And SSI Guardian President, Michael Yorio, shares […]

1-4-18 Excelling as an Elite Student Athlete (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600     It’s College Football Playoff time. On this episode, Gatorade’s 2017 Colorado Football Player of the Year, Quarterback, Ty Evans of Palmer Ridge High School, his trainer, former NFL QB Tim Jenkins, and University of Virginia psychologist, Dr. Antoinette Thomas explore the […]

12-21-17 Dr. Peg Interviewed on Rush to Reason (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600   Dr. Peg was joined by her daughter, Ali Norwood (who has assisted in sleep research), on the Rush to Reason show with John Rush. They shared insights on a variety of topics like sleep deprivation, holiday depression, new year’s resolutions, caffeine withdrawal, […]

12-28-17 Recovery from Opioid Addiction (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600   Every day, more than 90 Americans die after overdosing on opioids. On this episode of Living Well with Dr. Peg, we explore how addiction to opioids—including prescription pain relievers—has become a serious national crisis. Lorraine Hoover and Matthew Jarvis share their encouraging […]

12-21-17 Living Well into the New Year (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600   Staying on track with healthy habits is always a challenge this time of the year; there are so many delicious temptations on the holiday table, and it’s so hard to resist. But help is on the way on this episode of Living […]

11-30-17 Coping with Bad News (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600         Award-winning journalist and 9News anchor, TaRhonda Thomas shares her experiences reporting tragic stories and how to cope with “bad” news on today’s episode of Living Well with Dr. Peg. Thursdays from 1-2 pm Mountain on KLZ 560 AM and […]

11-23-17 Staying Safe for the Holidays (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600     As we remember the anniversary of the Black Friday Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado Springs, it’s important to think about staying safe throughout the holiday season. Whether you are at church, out shopping, at the big game, or taking in a […]

11-9-17 Healthy Living and Staying Safe (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600     Brought to you by:     We can’t live well if we aren’t first staying safe. In the aftermath of the Texas church tragedy, SSI Guardian president, Michael Yorio offers critical insights on safety and preparedness. And Debbie Stevenson shares helpful […]

10-5-17 Estate Planning (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600 It’s estimated that 56% of all Americans do not have an up-to-date estate plan. On the next episode of Living Well with Dr. Peg, attorney Michelle Adams explains why estate planning is a vital, but often overlooked element of financial wellness and how […]

9-21-17 Are We Only Using 10% of Our Brains? (Radio)

Thursdays 1-2 pm MT on KLZ 560 AM Call in number: 303-477-5600 Have you ever heard the claim that we only use 10% of our brains? On this episode of Living Well with Dr. Peg, neuroscience expert, Dr. Kenneth Wesson explains what we’re doing with the other 90%. Hear how we can enhance and maximize […]