Memoir, autobiography, self-help, how-to, essays, spiritual, user manual, blog collection…non-fiction is such a diverse and exciting genre. Not sure how to get started? Been working on the same book for years? Want to learn how to self-publish your own book? Then this writing and self-publishing one-day intensive is for you! Due to the interactive and individualized nature of this experience, space is limited. Secure your spot and register today!
By the end of this one-day intensive, you will know how to:
- overcome writer’s block and other psychological and emotional barriers to writing
- “speed write” (write more in less time)
- set goals and timelines
- get the most out of writers’ groups
- write effectively in the non-fiction genre
- define your theme and audience
- craft winning titles, chapter titles, and headings
- write detailed outlines
- develop your “elevator speech” or 60-second “commercial”
- write with promotion and selling in mind
- use your published book to support your business, ministry, or career as a public speaker
- understand legal issues related to writing non- fiction
- develop webinars, audiobooks, podcasts, and ebooks
- fix grammar and other writing errors
- select an editor
You will receive a detailed list of instructions to walk you step-by-step through the process of self-publishing your book using Amazon’s Create Space and Kindle software. This self-publishing information alone is worth hundreds of dollars, plus you will get all of the other additional tips on writing in the non-fiction genre. After completing this one-day intensive, you will have the tools you need to see your book in print in a matter of days!
Become the writer you’ve always dreamed of being!
On -Demand Webinar
The cost for this life-changing one-day intensive is only $397. (No refunds. Registration fee will be applied to a future workshop).
Or if you can’t make it, take the workshop as an Individual On Demand Workshop.
Watch the video for a writing tip that you’ll learn in this helpful one-day intensive.
“If you want a fluff and fancy words, don’t bother. If you want substance with an action plan, come early. The writing workshops presented by Dr. Peggy Mitchell Clarke are directed toward the serious writer. If you want to harvest your ideas, harness your motivation to get started, or target a specific publication date, join Dr. Peg as she helps you transform from a novice writer into a nationally recognized published author.”
– Debra Bryson, Author of Sacred Travels: My Journey of Discovery